Wednesday, 1 June 2016

Window Tinting Seems To Be A Fad

There are many people I know who were obsessed with window tinting in the 1980's and 1990's, but that seems to have died down over time. More info at Austin window tint. Lately, I have noticed more cars going by on the road with tint, which shows me that this is a popular concept again.

I think of this as a fad since there will likely be a time when it is no longer as popular as it is now, but we will see. Personally, this has never been something that I have been interested in, but I can see why others find it appealing.

Every time I see someone with tinted windows, it reminds me of one of those films with the gangsters and drug dealers. I know that this is not something that always signals that, but this image is the one that immediately comes to mind every time that I see it.

The only time I have ever seen tinting that did not give me that mindset is when i see a limousine. I guess when you pay enough money for a car service you should be able to be elite and have a nice slice of privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment